You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The return period is fourteen days from the day
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods, provided you have ordered one or more goods as part of a uniform order and these are or will be delivered uniformly;
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the last goods, provided that you have ordered several goods as part of a single order and these are delivered separately;
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us (BraceBuds GmbH, Julius-Ludowieg-Str. 25, 21073 Hamburg, Germany, Phone: +49 40 285 30 80-10, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached sample withdrawal form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your notification of exercising your right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Create a return label
To create a return label, just have a look at your last email from us with the subject: "Your order is on its way to you!". You will find another link under the link with the tracking number "Generate return label" reads. Simply click on it and create your personal return label.
Consequences of a return
If you withdraw from this contract, we will have given you all the payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from choosing a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), immediately and at the latest within a fortnight to be repaid from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment we use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
We can refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have sent the goods back, whichever is earlier.
You have the goods immediately and in any case no later than within fourteen days from the day on which you inform us about the revocation of this contract to be returned or handed over. The deadline is met if you return the goods before the deadline of a fortnight send.
We bear the costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary to check the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
Reasons for exclusion or expiry
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would quickly be exceeded;
- for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed when the contract was concluded, but which can be delivered no earlier than 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and whose current value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in the case of contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if they were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- for the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal has been removed after delivery.
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
- At BraceBuds GmbH, Julius-Ludowieg-Str. 25, 21073 Hamburg, E-mail address: email@example.com
- I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) /
the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
- Name of the consumer (s)
- Address of the consumer (s)
- Signature of the consumer (s) (only when notified on paper)
(*) Delete where inapplicable.